The Barking Boutique works with a variety of quality breeders, but we make sure the same quality of facilities and puppy treatment is present with every breeder.
Our dogs are played with daily by the breeder and their family. The dogs also have kennel mates with them and get out into the play yards for fun and exercise everyday!
Our breeders have facilities with features including:
- The dogs have indoor/outdoor access 24 hours a day
- Radiant heated floors to maintain appropriate temperatures
- Use Geothermal technology to keep kennels cool and well ventilated
- Daystar sky lights for natural lighting is used
- Dogs are played with daily by the breeder and their family. Dogs also kennel mates with them, and get out into the play yards every day!
Our Breeders have a retirement program for their dogs — most are retired around age 5 or 6, and we re-home them!
Meet Our Breeders
Acorn Ridge Kennels - Mark Yoder
Breezy Crest - David Troyer
Cedar Grove - David Nisley
Cedar Lake - Howard Yoder
Clover Ridge Kennels
Country Side - Ura
John Henry Miller
Maple Lawn - Melvin Nisley
Pleasant View - Leroy Yoder
Pondview - Melvin Yoder
Rocky Knoll Kennel - Menno Yoder
Shadow Valley - Vernon Troyer
Shady Ridge - Elias Mast
Stoney Creek - Ivan Troyer
Sunny Lane - Henry Yoder
Taylor Ridge - James Ivan Yoder
That'll Do Kennel - Esther Schlabach